How to Write for Us: Sizzler Editions Writer’s Guidelines
Sizzler Editions accepts submissions in all the traditional categories of erotica:
* Sensual romance
* Scorching tales of heterosexuality
* Gay male
* Bondage and domination
* Alternate lifestyles
* Science fiction and fantasy
* Historical romance
SIZZLER IS NOT SEEKING:
* Sexual encounters between adults and minors under the age of 18.
* Sexual activity between minors under the age of 18 – even if consensual.
* The exposure of minors under the age of 18 to sexual acts of any kind.
* Consensual or non-consensual sex of between adults that results in severe or life-threatening physical harm, such as broken bones, etc.
* Strangulation or suffocation even between consenting adults as part of the sex act.
Your book should be carefully prepared and proofread before submission. Sizzler Editions expects all submissions to be free of mistakes in spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
* All ms. should be single spaced.
* Do not put an extra line or space between paragraphs – this is a no-no.
* Margins should be 1.5″ (inch) all around – top, bottom, left, right.
* In Format set First Line to 0.2″
* Font should be Times New Roman, 14 point.
* Font color should be Black only!
* Use plain text only, no fancy styles or formatting.
* Do not embed images, hyperlinks (even to other parts of your ms.) or other elements of any kind.
* Avoid the use of inserted symbols like Latin or the British symbol for Pound.
* Put a Page Break (not a Section or Next Page break) at the end of every chapter. And at the ends of the title page and any other introductory matter, like a Preface or Dedication.
* Chapter headings should be 18 pt bold, typed in all capital letters and centered. If there is a chapter title,
* If you are using a pseudonym it should be typed below the title rather than your real name, so we are sure
* Title should be in 18 pt bold, all capital letters and centered.
* Below that should be the word “By” in 18 pt, with a capital and lower case letter, centered.
* Below that should be the name you want the book published under, also in 18 pt bold, all capital letters and centered.
Please include the following:
2. A one page description of the book.
3. A short cover letter telling us something about yourself, the book, and its word count.
Where to submit your book:
-Jean Marie Stine
Associate Publisher, Sizzler Editions